Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Casual Walk

Then again, I have decided to take a little stroll after collecting my new Biometric-passport. Unlike current HDB colourful designs, Beach road is a older estate and has pretty old housings. Old things somehow eludes a certain sense of beauty for me.



















Flowers too! If you have been reading my blog, you would have noticed that I actually had a few pictures of flowers on the streets. Perhaps one day I should go Botanic Garden.










What amazed me is the array of lingerie I saw before a mosque. How disrespectful but ironic.
I have never took a picture of Concourse from the bottom of it. The view was cool!Have you heard of 7 Storey Hotel? It was said that they have the oldest manual lift in Singapore. I wanted to step in and take a look, however the people are too busy so I gave up the thought.
And it was my first time so close to the DHL balloon! How I wish someone will take this with me. I hate to take such rides alone.
I headed to Parco Bugis Junction and was walking by the fountain, I caught sight of little children playing with the water. How carefree. I wish I could live back those life.

No comments: