Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday Nites Out

I was hanging out since noon at Raffles City where I caught sight of this beautiful fountain. It spurts out water from the top, forming words like "Raffles City". I thought was nice that is why I took out my camera and stood there for about 15 mins for the next "show". However it never appeared. I guess it is just not my day.












While walking from Beach road to Suntec, I caught sight of my favorite building, the Parkview Square at its night view.











Not only my favorite building, I also saw the hot air balloon that I always wanted to hop on to see the horizons way beyond.









When I hit Suntec, I took a stoll around the fountain of wealth. I didn't know that fountain of wealth actually provide word dedication service. There was this group of dragon boaters actually wished a girl in their group happy birthday. I thought the idea was sweet.








There was also a Mitsubishi car fair at the Suntec. Though car wasn't much of my interest as of now, I can't help to take a picture of Mitsubishi's hottest car, Mitsubishi EvoX.









Ending off, my friends and I saw this capsule-looking massage chair. Wonder if it is time capsule. That chair cost about 8k. My goodness people sure can spend for a chair that presses hard on you.

No comments: