Sunday, April 20, 2008

Genting Trip - Day 1

I wonder when is my last time since I came Genting. It was a last minute decision for myself to head for this trip. One of my friend was not able to make it to the triip so he had to sell away his place at half price to cut his cost.

I was late the morning, supposing to meet a friend in Tampines at 0430hrs but I only woke up at 5. Lucky I was still able to meet the bus timing at 0630hrs. It took us 6 hours to hit Genting and about 1230hrs, we hit First World Hotel.











Picture of First World Hotel, Day and Night.






There was this sand model of Genting which I found in the lobby of First World Hotel.










There is a huge indoor amusement park with many interesting rides. There is also many interesting figures by the wall. I wish I can show you all but there is just too many. These are just some appetizer.






















Look!! Merry-go-round!!










The most obvious thing about Genting is the cloudy atmostphere. The cool breeze was the best part of standing out in the open. I must say it is evening cooler than the air-con. Wonder why they install air-con in the buildings. Wait, I think they don't!!










The most unforgetable memory I had in Genting was the outdoor amusement park. They have roller coaster rides, boat rides and many more. I remembered when I last came, I spent the whole day playing in the amusement park. Hell lot of fun and hell lots of years ago. How nostaligic.










I also caught sight of some performance in one of the stage area in the indoor amusement park. There were some hot dancers doing hiphop dancing for a starter. It was then followed by chinese aerobic dance. I must say these aerobic dancers are really good at it. it was lastly followed by a magic trip. Cliche magic trick but still they are good.











I went clubbing later in the night. I think I should have drank at least 6 or 7 glass of Vodka with sprite. A first for me, so please appauld at least for the effort you kow. I even had problems walking back. Lol.

This are some interesting pictures I took from Day 1 of my Genting Trip.

No comments: