Sunday, April 20, 2008

Genting Trip - Day 2

Genting is generally boring if you don't gamble and go to the theme park. I don't gamble and my friends are so into gamble, so I fell into this catagory. Boring!!

Lucky for me, we headed down to Kuala Lumpur for a half a day tour. While heading towards the coaches bay, I ran upon some monkeys with their youngs. Not like I never seen them before, I just thought it is nice to take a picture of them.










The trip down by the car driver was horrible. He did not slow down while negotiating a bend, travelling at super high speed, all warrent him to get his licence suspended. All of us got off with a giddy state.

We stopped by somewhere nearby BB plaza. Queer name the plaza has.










Malaysians are always thinking of winning us. We have Lot 1, they have Lot 10. Let them win man. Lol.










This is some stuff you will never get to see in Singapore.













Like a door that leads to your fall from second level.











And a man who sleeps on the streets drooling even.
Some pretty and interesting stuff I have seen on the streets of KL.










Liang Xin Foot Massage. Are they full of heartless people?









Cool?
Till then....

No comments: