Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Day at work

Is it hard to start work after a holiday?

I really wonder. I had problems. First thing when I came back from Genting, I called my SO2 to ask about something which I think was important. Then I sort of reprimanded him for not following up. He sounded pissed at that time and took the next day on medical leave.

I am not doubting his MC but I got a sms from him that he is not faking illness. Does he has no confidence in himself or does he has an issue with me? Am I failing in my job? How helpless, I cant even have the confidence in myself now.

"Don't give up!" that was what the coach taught me when I was on course the other day. I guess I will have to do a good coaching session to improve our relationship.

Not only that, I was caught in another row of complains again. Really do not understand why am I at it again. I had to let her win, she is elder. Respect my friend, that is what I told myself. But why the hell is she complaining so much and not getting things right. Blaming others is not the way to go.

Well, I do admit I said the wrong thing, but spare me the complains. I am not in the mood to hear any.

I was at a gathering today and I met one of my superior's wife. She is so beautiful. Unlike the picture on his desk, she was petite and good looking. On top of those, I think she has a very kind heart. I really wonder why does he still need to go for wild-lives.

The world is just so puzzling. I guess it has to be, else why would life be so interesting?

No comments: