Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tioman Trip Day 1

One of my colleague actually asked me if I love Malaysia alot. The answer is not really. It is just that I was targeting to spend 1k on traveling this month of April. It is either I split the money and go two places or put them together and go somewhere further. I chose the former. And here I am heading to Tioman. Winding roads of Malaysia never fail to amuse me, as it is something we never get to see in Singapore.Before I go on, I must introduce to you the bus that I took to Tioman. Not that we are going to the Zoo.
After a four-hour bus ride, we finally reached the ferry terminal. But we still have an hour and a half's boat ride.

However, the boat ride was amazing! I never felt so carefree for the longest time. The sun was scorching onto our skins but the wind was blowing so hard that it seems that the scorch never existed.There is plenty to see on the deck on the fast craft For the first time I actually saw a real fishing boat with my own eyes. There are also many sea scenery to be viewed. Like the islands around us.I cant help but to take a picture of this. I thought it was beautiful. Plus the girl is pretty. :P

After an hour and half and a stephen chow's film that repeated itself for 4 times, we finally reached the little island, Tioman. The beach was fantastic. This is the second beach I saw with such clear waters.
Never in my army life that wildlife actually have so much serenity effect on me. Just take a look at the wilderness of Tioman.
Even our resort looks so cozy with the wildlife, though a bit run-down.
We couldn't make up our mind on what to do at first and in the end we decided to go for snokling. These are some pictures of us preparing to snokle.Look at Zhen Yuan's and my loot from the sea.
Take a look at mine.Now take a look at Kai Zhong's loot.Too bad I cannot bring my camera down to the waters. The view was fantastic under water. I guess I will have to loan a filmed water proof camera from the auntie by the beach tomorrow.

When we got back to resort, it was about evening time. Judging from from the map, we are actually facing the west side of the island, which means we can vie
w sunset!We ended the day with a hearty meal back at the resort and few rounds of drinks! Take a look at the pub.

No comments: