Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday Off

I feel kind of guilty, I have subconsciously declared this week my "chao keng" week I think. I sort of don't want to work for this week because it is like a break after a long drawn war. First was Range then MC then was Friday day off, I practically worked only 1 and 1/2 day this week. Cool!

Waking up for basketball has been rarest of the past 1 year, it was always to work. I had about an hour of balling then went for 20 laps in the pool. Initially I set my mark for 20 laps, however, while swimming I cut it down to 10. But for god knows the reason, Kaizhong kept swimming, so all of us followed suite.

We headed for lunch at about 2pm. I had the worst fried kway tiao and fried carrot cake in century food court.

I also had supper in the night which rendered my exercises in the morning useless. The carrot cake I ordered this time was so much better than the afternoon.

Quite a fruitful day I reckon. Equality of exercise and food. Till then.

No comments: