Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lau Pa Sat

Today it is Singapore Food Festival at Lau Pa Sat. I met up with Jian Ming, Justin and Aloysius to try out the food at Lau Pa Sat.

I had myself in great offer!! Guess how much is the below food?
It cost me only two dollars! Well, I saw this great offer to purchase a Kopithiam card at the price of two dollars with a card value of nine dollars. It was limited to the first 300 customers only. Lucky me with extra value.

Besides this, I had fermented toufu too. I wonder why alot of people do not appreciate such great delicacy.

Highlight of the day, I had ice ball!!! I have always wanted to taste ice ball ever since I got wind of the desert. Hardly can I find it in Singapore now and this was the reason why I came here!
It is only 10cents!!
Pictures with Ice balls.
Ice balls at the wrong place.
We went home after these ice balls. We initially wanted to catch Hancock, but decided not to due to transport.

A picture of two grown ups acting cute.

No comments: