Saturday, August 2, 2008

Jusco Tebrau City

My friends and I had decided to head to Malaysia for some shopping this weekend. We had to make our way to Bugis and there we have a little bus interchange whereby you always see it on TV before the cast goes into Malaysia. There is also a lot of Malaysian Taxis to hire to get into Malaysia. We chose to board a bus that cost SGD$2.40.
Isn't this ticket very nostalgic?

It cost us RM$18 to get to Jusco Tebrau from Malaysia Customs. And the first thing we had was Dunkin' Dounuts!!
Look at their selections!

They have quite a number of interesting shops. Very nice and cool decorations.
Girly StuffsTattoo shop.Street sign in a shop
Picture of a soldier.

Flintstone Bistro where we had our lunch.

I ordered Black Pepper Steak which turned out like this.
It look like it is covered with poop, but this poop is really good stuff. The black pepper is so hot that you do not need anymore chilli.

We did a little more shopping before we headed for ice cream at Baskin Robbins. It was said to have 31 flavors for each day of any month.
Just something to share about Jusco's architecture.
Exit door beside a main entrance. See the irony?

We had seafood for the night which amount to RM 300. We thought the most expensive was the crab which is about RM 66. However when the bill came, the fish won! RM 129 for Soon Hock Fish!!

I thought there is better option to seafood in Malaysia. I remember when I just graduated from Poly, I went Malaysia for seafood, had 7 dishes of which 6 of them are seafood. It was only RM 120. Well but that was a isolated place in Malaysia. It will be a problem getting out of that place.

Must get to know Malaysia well, so next time I can bring my friends in for greatest deals ever.

No comments: