Monday, July 21, 2008

Siti's Wedding

It was very nostalgic that almost all of my poly friends came together again after almost close to 3 years. All seems to happen yesterday. It was such a happy yet sad occasion, at least that is for me.

Happy: I have met up with alot of my friends and that it reminded that I had spent alot of great times together.

Sad: One of my friends is going to get married and that I realized that we will soon leave each other somehow eventually. Today's meeting is only a temporary ease of pain.

However, sad things aside. Let me show you my friends.
The class of E062 (Less the bridegroom).
If you have seen my album, I must admit that these two girls have grown so much prettier. Remaining hunks of the class.

We headed for billy bombers for desert.
Picture of the drinks that we ordered.

I am really wishing to hang out with them again. It is a pity Siti cannot be with us more often.

No comments: