Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Work Work

Wonder why am I always doing other people's work?

Work that are not mine to take, soundlessly I did it and got the recognition over and the next thing I know I am doing it for good already. I used to say people give me more work is because I am the better one of the lot and is able to handle them. Some how or rather I am starting to think differently.

Can it be of their convenience? "Sherman can do it in no time", that will probably be what they are thinking.

How about those who have gotten the appointment to do such stuff? Have they forgotten that they have this job? Have they forgotten that there is specific appointment to do the job? Or do they not care who does the dirty work and just making sure it is done?

Then in the first place why give them the rank, appointment and pay? I am just a lieutenant, drawing a lieutenant's pay, doing many others work!?!?!?

My higher ups say they are taking care of me. Then why is it that they will post a NSF officer to somewhere where there is little work and not my office whereby it will take at least 3 months to undertake? What fairness is this? And yet they still want me to go on to "SAVERS" scheme for what? So that I can undertake more work and allow people to abuse me more.

So much for being willing to work.

No comments: