Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Break after Long

It seems that it has been ages since I had a break from work. I had the whole day to myself, though there is some calls here and there.

Throughout my these 2 days MC rest, I watched 4 movies!! My goodness!
I watched Timeline late on Tuesday night. It was about a group of archaeologists sent back into the past of 14th century France. They were caught in between the raging 100 years Wars between the French and the English.

Next I watch Street Fighter in the early morning of Wednesday. It was kind of a boring show. Big bad guy wants to unite the world under his reign, the righteous hero leads his army to war and wins the war. That is about it.

Hills have eyes was the next movie after I came back from interchange from meeting Grace.

Oh, I bought new sandles after I threw away my old ones in Tioman.I particularly like the woven threads by the side of the sandles.
Anyway, Hills Have Eyes is about this family goes for a holiday trip to California via caravan. On the way, they met up with an accident and got themselves stuck in the desert. While they were still thinking that no one else is in the vicinity, mutated humans, who survived from nuclear testes, lurks around.

Although I was suppose to be home-ridden by the MC, I sneaked out for basketball. For only about an hour, just to break sweat.

In the night, I had yet another movie, Sky Captain and World of Tomorrow.
The movie is about saving the world, what interest me is that the movie is made in the early 20th centuries, with technology even impossible in current time. If you have played BioShock before, you will know what I mean.

Never had I tried to watch so many movie at one shot. Certainly having a full day off from work is definitely relaxing.

Time for Siesta time. Sleep tight.

No comments: