Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Singapore Site Seeing Tour - Outram Park

My first stop was in Outram Park. I wanted to ask my mom out for lunch but she ate already. So I just went on without lunch. First interesting thing I saw was this picture in the MRT.
This picture really illustrated the fast pacing society in Singapore. Even our past have to do the same.

As I walked on I saw this interesting hotel: New Majestic Hotel. It has a restaurant and a bar. And the best thing is, they each have a signboard for their own. How creative but must have spent quite a lot on each of them.
I have checked out their website. Not only they are creative on the outside, they are too iThey have four types of rooms: Mirror Room, Hanging Bed Room, Aquarium Room and Loft Room. Doesn't it sound so tempting to try out their rooms?

I was walking down the street, I cant help but notice this caucasian girl walking around aimlessly. Take a look at above the underpass. Perhaps I should have gotten to know her. Lol.You may think taking the underpass was a sham to take a picture of her, however I am just interested to see one of these around in Singapore. Underpasses are getting extinct in Singapore, Overhead Bridges are too common. Maybe Singapore just loves to go up. Just like our cost of living.

I saw a cool scooter around while walking. It must be vintage judging from the appearance.

No comments: