Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Reasons

I always believe that that there is reason for everything. Today I created this blog is for the reason of laying back from the stress I have from whatever that I am recieving.

After 3 weeks of "chioing" for work without a reason has made me come to realise that life isn't just about doing things without purpose. Everyone must have a purpose in their life, else it will be empty, like what I was feeling the past 3 weeks.


Actually today I was supposed to be on MC, but I went ahead with going out to take some snap shots of Singapore's Community. Lunch was the first thing in my mind and I had to eat healthy. "Subway" is the best choice.




I took a stroll around Bugis, in the hope of looking for new year clothes too. This was I got from my shopping trip. Like most shirts I prefer them to be rugged. I always like being rugged and sluggish. The V shape neck fit just right.


Do you believe in fortune telling? I passed by this road side store and he was explaining palm reading. I don't mind giving such thing a try to check out how true can such thing be. I did not try in the end, however I went to "Guan Yin" Temple to pray and it has been a habit to do so yearly.









Alas this picture has a interesting story, I took out my camera on the MRT with the intention of taking this. And in a distant there was this lady that keep covering her face thinking that I will take her picture. Well, I can't blame her, I admit I was looking at her but she started it first!

For a Summary, these are some of my favourite pictures of what I today.











No comments: