Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year 2008 to All

Welcome to my family this Chinese New Year. To the left is my immediate family, and the right is the family branch on my father's side. I did not manage to take my mother's side as it was just to huge to gather all.
Chinese New Year to meant plentiful of red packets, bakuas, mandrin oranges, steam boats and the get-to-gethers. I will like to focus on the steam boats and get-to-gethers.
Throughout the 3 days of Chinese New Year, I have had steam boat for all of them. I cant believe I actually quite enjoy the soup and the balls you have in the soup. Hot soup with the fish balls, great combination. It would be best if you throw in the chicken rice chilly.

People actually goes to house to visit people the first thing in the morning on the first of Chinese new year. But my family is different, we went over to Mandai Columbarium to visit our late grand parents and Great-Grand father.

Last of all, these are my cute cousins in my family. The two girls are Joelle(Left) and Xian Lei(Right). The little guy, who is always playing game when in other people's house is Jensen.

No comments: