Monday, May 26, 2008

Blue Blue Monday

I think this is the blue-est Monday I ever had. I was so low moralled that I took out my contract that I had with SAF to check out my Minimum Term of Engagement. I probably can break my contract next year February!!

I am not saying SAF is not good, and I have not regretted my choice of signing on. It is just that the unit is giving me so much pressure that I think I may not be able to handle.

I AM UNDER PAID FOR THESE WORK!!

In fact I have been underpaid since I commissioned. I have been siting on a Captain Establishment even since I put on my rank! I was just a green horned 2nd Lieutenant.

To make the misery worst, I really missed my school days a hell lot. It was so much fun back then. The amount of freedom that I had. Not saying that you should waste your youth playing only while still schooling, but army has taught me that one must have a balanced life.

I just do not understand people who dropped out of school saying that school life sucks.

SO BLUE SO BLUE SO BLUE.

I think I have seen enough blue for the day. Lets hope tomorrow I will be able to see more colour though.

No comments: