Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tioman Trip Day 2

I think it is profession disease for me, I actually woke up as early as 6am. So I took a walk at the back yard of the resort. Although my jobs will require me to go out to the field, the wildlife scene is heavenly compared to those training area of Singapore.Half-way through the forest, I ran back to resort upon hearing a roar.
The plan for today was for us to snokle first, feeding at the marine reserve park and lastly visit to the duty free shop.

Snokling is a fresh experience for me. Never in Singapore we can see such clear waters and being able to see corals and fishes this clear.

Regretably, my digital camera cannot go underwater. Lucky enough, I predicted this so we actually rent a underwater SLR camera so I will have to wait till the photo are being developed before I can blog.
Ending off the tour for the day was a trip to duty free shop.

On our way back, our guide, Alan,suggested to bring us out for fishing trip before our dinner.

We started out our trip at about 3pm after coming back from the tour. Our first few stops along the sea was futile. It was only at about 6pm that evening we start to catch some fish. Alan and his mate caught most of the fish.


Lucky for me and Kai Zhong, we managed to catch 3 fishes. 2 for me and 1 for him. A achievement of my life. I had to vomit first before I catch both the fish. Sea sick!!

We had quite a number of fish at the end of the day, 15 in total I think. I included the aftermath.
The fish was damn fresh compared to the fish they gave us at the resort.

Ending off the day, We stayed at the resort and played pool with Alan. I did up my blog draft there.

No comments: