Friday, May 23, 2008

Longest Outfield Trip

I think this would be the most terrible outfield trip I have till date. It was just a short 4 days 3 nights outfield, however I took a almost no morale mindset to head for this field trip.

My core umpire is a 2WO which by appointment is of higher appointment than I do. However, somehow or rather, he kept pushing jobs for me to do. Giving me work to do is ok, however, those work seems like his primary job as a core umpire. And yet he somehow insisted that I am the one suppose to handle the work. Wouldn't that render his appointment useless? Wouldn't that make myself a Core Umpire.

Well, this will be my last ATEC that I will need to attend to. I will leave it to ATEC to sort their problem out.

The worst of all is that I will not be given any day off for this event!! My goodness!! While those attached personnels suffer at night, the rest of the trainers actually get to go home and sleep on their own comfy bed at home. Wouldn't that make it such a unfair treatment? The rest will get to go home in smirk, and in the future, who will want to go ATEC for the unit?

I really cannot understand some bosses at times. But still, I still think I have a great boss, just lacking at this aspect. Well, who is perfect in the world?

No comments: