Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thailand Trip

I have just gotten back from my thailand trip and if I had to write down everything that happened during my trip, it would take out at least the whole webpage. So I have decided to just put in my best take away for the trip.
That is us before leaving Singapore.
A typical street of Thailand.
Good number for a house.
A rare sight of electric distribution. At least for Singaporeans.
I think kids there looks really cute. Can't help to stop taking pictures of them.

Thailand is a religious country and so Temple visit is a must not miss in Thailand.
One of the temple that we visited is the Fifth King's Temple, King Chulalongkorn. It was a very steep temple and apparently it has many different cultural ornaments in the temple. And that is me at the peak of the temple.
It was a city tour that included the temple visit. However it was these fishes that amused me. They are catfishes which I think is as big as my legs!A Typical Streets of Thailand
One of the best takeaway was the shopping trip, not that I have bought a lot of things, but more of the skill of bargaining. I got away from Thailand that if almost any items there which is more than 200 Baht is expensive.A typical shopping street of Thailand.

They sold a wide variety of colorful stuff there.

Us getting some cheap bargains.

And of course going Thailand you can't miss the girls. There is much more....Terence Yap's Favourite BBQ girl.

Of course there must be an end to everything.
That is us leaving Thailand.
And the clouds that accompanied us while being airborne.
Isn't this a familiar sight? Ring a bell?

Some nice picture I thought I should share.

1 comment:

Yong Zheng said...

I tot thailand there still experiencing some sort of social unrest? How come your pics seems peaceful? Wierd...