Friday, October 17, 2008

Sentosa Outing

I was out at Sentosa with my guys on Friday, it was our branch cohesion. This is the family.

Well there is time for work and there is time for play.
And of course Photography.
I never knew Sentosa had changed their monorail system to ezylink card system and that you can reach to the beach in two stops. Convenient.
With plenty of sand and the sea, this is Singapore's well known beach. I guess there is the only good one around. We had a great game of volley ball. It was enjoyable and I thought I am quite good at it. With a little more practice, perhaps someday I should join Jacklyn for volley ball game.
Before we left, we met up with three girls who took our group photographs. I had a cheekiest thought at that time to take down their numbers. But well, I got MSN email, but she has yet to add me... Sobz...
Ending off the day, we had a Luge ride. It was expensive but for the first try, I thought was worth it.
We had to take this sky ride up to a top of a hill before taking the ride.
Evidence of Luge Ride.

No comments: