Saturday, October 18, 2008

Testing Out of Camera

I signed up for Murdoch University and University of Western Australia today with IDP in Orchard Hotel. I guess I am quite fixed on the idea of studying in Australia already.

While I was queuing up to check out on UWA, I met this girl who is heavenly gorgeous! I cannot determine where is she from as she has good english accent as well as chinese's. I did not have the guts to take out my camera to snap her. How disappointing. But I hope I can see her again. Haha.

Besides making the decision on Australia, I made quite a good discovery today. I found out how to play around with shutter speed and apertures!
I was speaking to my cousin about camera effects and he gave me an example of a waterfall, with adjusting both of those factors, we can make a misty effect. This was purely taken by a camera and that it was in Orchard after I went for IDP. I never knew camera can do this! How mountain tortise.

More of such thing will come for sure. I will try out more.

No comments: