Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I had quite a busy week for this week after my Thailand trip. I even had to stay in almost the whole week because of work.

Regardless, this week is a very happy week for me. My understudy is posting in on 15 December!! I can finally slack! One year of non-stop action has finally coming to an end!

Early this week, my unit had Chief of Defense Force came down for a visit. During the visit, I met up with my Hd Manpower and was asking about my career. Knowing that I am going to ORD the coming June and that my understudy is coming this December, he actually insist to post me to Germany. Well, actually something I do not mind at all.

It is Europe that I can tour. What are the chances in life that I get to go Europe during army life? I really want to go Germany!

These incident made me happy for the rest of the week man. Till then.

1 comment:

Yong Zheng said...

Wa! How come got chance to go Germany de? Will it be part of ur 3yrs contract or new contracts? What's your decision man?