Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spizza!!!

Some how I suggested to head down to Vivo City this weekend with my friend for a movie, but I ended up watching midnight movie at Tampines mall instead. Interesting journey I had today.
My partner for the day.

Vivo City's cinema was packed and I couldn't get good seats in the cinema so I suggested to head back to Tampines for late night movie. However we didn't want to waste our trip here, so we decided to dine out here in Harbour Front Centre. We couldn't decide where to eat until I remembered my friend once introduced to me a pizza place in Harbour Front Centre which sells good pizzas.
Yup, Spizza is the one. The moment we entered the restaurant, I took out my camera and did endless snapping. Looks like an idiot who wants to document every seconds of his life. Click Click Click...
The oven that made our pizza.

Looks like besides our pizza, there is more pizzas on the way. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you "Comodo"(left) and "Superbo"(Right). Both are very healthy salads, Comodo has great mushrooms topped with very smooth cheese, Superbo has very fresh mussles with a squeeze of lime.
Last but not least, this is "Sophia", the main dish of the day. Excellent spread of seafood on a crispy thin crust.

After dinner, we had quite alot of time. So we decided to take bus dangerously back to Tampines. There was a 65 straight back to Tampines, however my friend suggested to take bus 80 that goes Bugis and change for a bus 23 back to Tampines. She always misses bus stop and had to travel further, that is why I said was dangerous. But no worries, Sherman is here to save the day.

We managed to get back to Tampines before midnight and catch The Incredible Hulk.
While walking back home after sending my friend back, I took pictures of cats. Unlike human's red eye effect, it is amazing that cats' eye actually reflect light no matter how you position your camera to snap it.
Hungry cat having its supper. Till then...

No comments: