Sunday, June 8, 2008

Busiest Weekend

I didn't understand why have I packed my weekend so tightly this week. First I had to complete a video project for my boss, then I went to commit myself to going out with friends, then lastly, a wedding dinner to attend.

Friday night, I hanged out with Justin and this girl. Like what Justin said, she is impressive with her way of thinking. But, too mature for her age, thinking too much for her age!

I spent my whole of Saturday morning to late afternoon working out on my video project. It was quite a sucky product when I showed my colleague.

At six plus that evening, I went to meet a few long lost friends. They are my NCC mates whom I met 5 years ago. Time flies and we haven't met up for ages!
I must say Lay Pheng have grown so much more pretty. Perhaps I can consider this option. Lol.

Too bad I had to rush away for CPT Wong's wedding. It was held in Hotel Inter Continental. It was good food but we were very unlucky to have a new waiter who always spill and topple stuff. Apparently some one still enjoyed the day and hope to spill on others.
We started out with nine person on the table and till the photo taking, 6 people were left.

No comments: