Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mission Failed

Apparently my mission on reporting sick failed and I had to go to the dreaded ATI retreat. However the retreat proved useful. Now I am clear of what is my commander's intent and my purpose in ATI.

At least this is what I hope.

I went on to Plaza Singapura to meet up with Stephanie so as to get her phone repaired, and there were many of the similar handphones coming in with the same problem: Her handphone model and a charging problem.

Before we headed back to Tampines, we shopped at Daiso and I got a couple of weird things, Like a rat trap of a shape of a house!Many more weird things to come, there was a attack of PS by a giant scorpion!
We went back Tampines to meet up with Fifi to celebrate his birthday with a good movie: Sex and the city. Great plot with hell lot of sex.

Till then!

No comments: