Sunday, June 29, 2008

Movie week

I have watched two movies in a week! That would be a record for me. Most of the time I will restrict myself to one each week to save money.

I watched "Wanted" on Friday evening with my Jian Ming, Fifi and Justin. We had it late, at 12mn. The actions in this movie is almost impossible. Swinging the car side ways and the next thing you know the person is in the car, curving bullets, falling down a cliff and not be dead and shooting bullets from miles away. All of this? Impossible.But what is impossible is the factor that makes the whole movie so cool. I wish I have the ability to curve bullets. Lol.

We went for late supper till 5am the morning. Latest record I ever had to bring my father's car out.

Today, I watched "Deception" with Justin and the girl who thinks too much. I shall officially introduce her today as requested by Justin. Her name is Charlotte.

This is the poster I found off the yahoo.
In Singapore, the poster had Maggie Q under the face of Jack Hughman. Sales technique to increase sales only in Singapore. She only had about 10 minutes scene in it. But the best thing, she is so scantily dressed in the movie. Oh.... My.... God.... It is Maggie Q almost naked.

The show has this part about the guy getting into a sex club. You will receive a call by mobile saying: "Are you free tonite?". Then a place will arranged to meet up to have sex. Or, you can do it the other way, you will be given a list of numbers with no names. You just need to dial any of the numbers and ask her: "Are you free tonite?".

Rules of the Sex Club
  • The initiator gets the room
  • No names
  • No conversation
  • Just plain sex
OMG, I wish I am in such club. Wonder if Singapore has one?

Of the above show, both of them had twist. Talking about twists, there is no twist like "6th Sense". It was only the end that I realized Bruce Willis is dead. I thought he was alive the whole show. Extremely sharp twist! I should try to get the movie.

No comments: