Sunday, February 1, 2009

Learn and Forget


When I was about to take this picture, there was a Hyundai Tuscani right before me and my friend was like exclaiming: "No! Don't take the car!"

So I was explaining that it is not the car that I am interested in, but the colourful buildings. Tuscani is so common nowadays and it is the cheapest of all sports car.

But this friend brought me a point that I had known, but was forgotten deep inside of me. It is to understand people and be more attentive to individual.

I am quite certain I am very attentive to environment, but not to individual. I have always thought that to allow people to open up before I can talk to them, but I never thought tat I should be the one driving the topic in order to get them to talk. It is like "In order to gain respect, you must give respect".

Sadden to forget things, however that is human nature. As much as you learn, you will forget others.

No comments: