Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prawning

Today was supposed to be a get together to meet up with Eva, however the prawns became more intriguing than Eva. Haha.
This was me with my first prawn. I had a prawning spree initially, within the first two hours I managed to catch 10 over prawns. That made me going for more prawns and that also ended my spree.
This was Eva and Wai Leong with their largest prawn.
This little lady got so interested with prawns that she doesn't want to leave them alone.
This was a group picture of those that were present.Our two largest prize. They had tried to crawl away and there were punished heavily.
The punishment was as such!! We were so cruel.
End state of our prawns. We barbecued 24 prawns in total.Barbecuing Time.

I learnt quite a bit of my camera today, my friend had educated me on the flash intensity. I am so loving photography. This was a unintentional photography that I took which I thought was quite artistic.

No comments: