Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hatred

I had a conversation with one of my friends at work today. It goes like this:

Friend : Are you going to the cohesion on the 23rd?

Me : Nope

Friend : You really hate this unit don't you?

Me : Actually not really....

When the "not really" came out of my mouth, my feelings soured with all sort of emotions that will spoil a relationship. I guess my answer to his question should be "Yes I do really hate this place."

I am kind of upset writing this post because I cannot really pin point what was it that made me hate this unit!

Was it the people? Hell no, it was the people who kept me going in the unit.

Was it the job perhaps? But I do get lessons learnt taking up an appointment two ranks higher than me!

Was it the culture then? Maybe the culture is forceful onto people, but I survived. Perhaps that is why I hate this place? Perhaps I hated the process of survival in this unit.

Clueless, am I? I ain't even sure?

No comments: