Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Homeland Day 7

This is our last day at Hainan Island. I have thought that I have finished walking 海口 (Hai Kou) but there is more beautiful stuff that I have not walked.
First we explored the beach of 海口 (Hai Kou). I thought it was a better beach than any other beach in Hainan Island. At least it has lesser people, comparing to those at 三亚 (San Ya). Here is more peaceful. But it is very chilly here with the sea breeze coming in.
This was us at the beach. It took us sometime to take it as the wind was very strong and it blew my camera off position all the time.
This is me by the beach.

I took a picture of a girl secretly because I thought she makes a beautiful model. I hope the boyfriend takes good pictures of her. This is the container that keep the sweet potatoes hot. Selling sweet potatoes is very common there. Especially when you are cold, these food are served to you as delicacy. Purple potatoes are a first for me. We tried the bus ride here. It was more spacious than in Singapore.We headed to a street of Haikou, my relative said the things here are very cheap. Theft here is also common. My father selling fruits. Some weird jobs being done by the streets. Mr Muscles moving goods. Buildings around the streets. We had steam boat at night. The seafood is SUPER FRESH!! My goodness, imagine prawns you can just squeeze abit of the shell and then the whole shell will fall off. We also had scallops and oysters. This is some pictures of a family photos.

No comments: