Sunday, November 16, 2008

School of Artillery

I had to wake up early to see my brother's passing out parade today. It had been nine months since he entered army. Time really flies. I am going to ORD soon!! An artillery gun of Singapore. And that is my brother's toy for his rest of National Service.
That is my brother. Don't know why his helmet is tilt to one side. Lol.
That is us after the parade.
Although I am in the army and in armour, it is rare chance for me to be able to bring in a camera and take myself in an armoured vehicle. This is good chance. Lucky for me, I need not do the overturning drill before entering the vehicle.
I even had the chance to go to the commander's hatch. Cool. It was tough getting up there.
Looking at the pictures. I think I am getting better at using manual photography now. Haha. Seems so fun to get the correct effect that you want.

No comments: