Sunday, November 23, 2008

Disappointing

I guess not everything runs smoothly in one's life, at least not in my life. After so much of planning and anticipation, I had always wanted to go overseas for further studies. I had even told my whole world of friends that they can expect me to go Australia next year, inclusive of my family.

This big dream of mine, burst just by a string of unexpected advice. My father couldn't support me.

Then why didn't he told me earlier and so I can plan earlier?! I had this plan since three years ago! Why didn't he tell me then?

He said that if he were to support me, he couldn't retire as early. He would have to work another three years. I cannot let that happen.

Study opportunities, I can have plenty. Father? I can only have one. I will just have to re-look at my options.

No comments: