Sunday, August 24, 2008

AHM

I had to wake up like 0430 hrs in this early morning for a run! My goodness! Who does that! Apparently there is a fraction of Singaporeans did that.

I got to Padang at about 0530hrs and it was a mud pool! I got my shoes soaked in mud even before the run. What a letdown.
That is not all, I think it has been a trend since last year that before every AHM I will get a tummy ache. Perhaps I am just nervous. Good thing the tummy ache isn't as severe as last year.

I shouldn't have joined the middle crowd of the run. It was crowded all the way even till I end, unlike last year. I think run nearer to the end. The route this year is terrible! When I had to run into the mud track after Fort Road, I gave up at about 2km in the mud track. Crappy and uneven road.
While running, I met this particular girl. She is my friend's friend. Well, I guess I only met her once because we were from NCC. But it was about five years ago. Well she actually still reconised me! Haha. I must be really impressive back then.

I took 2 hour 40 min to complete the run. I still thought of completing the run before 2 hour 30 mins. Haiz. Thereafter I rested at home the whole day. Shagged!!

No comments: