Saturday, March 1, 2008

In Dedication to My Basketball Friends

This was my first night shot, quite tough for a first. I have actually learnt quite alot from this shoot, and coming to think about it, day and night shots have their beauty in their way.

I was just thinking to do up something about my neighborhood. Since I have Matthew and Michelle that has been away, something about my basketball friends and those places that we hang out often.
Firstly as I live in Tampines, You can never miss Tampines Mall and Century Square. Attention will be brought to this open air area with a play ground and a interactive room in Tampines Mall. With eateries like Pasta Mania and Ajisen, it is a good place for adults to rest while kids play.
This is particularly for Matthew. Doesn't this colorful court just bring back good memories? Since the old white wooden board till the current yellow plastic board, say, it has been closing a decade. We are sure getting older now.
Do you still remember how does the hoop looks like at the three point line? I had to ask the boys to stop their game for a while for this shot.

Then again for the rest of the people, these are just some other nice pictures I took.
Caged-up Air-Conditioners!

We almost formed a basket ball team by the Hokien dialact of this block. Remember?

No comments: