Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hotel Rendezvous

Welcome to Hotel Rendezvous!!









The road down to the carpark was so narrow that I have had difficulties going down. I parked at the first lot I saw, not noticing that beside me was a porche. Nissan Sunny beside a porche. How queer.

When I hit the lobby, I was fascinated by this revolving ball. The only disappointing thing is that the ball is not in the correct angle. The sign was facing downwards. It would be beautiful if the sign is in place.









Not all is disappointing, when I look up, I caught sight of the roof structure of the building. It was a magnificent sight. Like those you see in the urban areas in the future.









Back to a little disappointment, the food at the hotel was not as great as I expected it to be. The variety is considered little and yet not appealing. Then again, there is food that I found quite pleasing. They are actually egg plant and mushrooms.









A picture of my family at the hotel.

No comments: