Thursday, March 6, 2008

Anger Management

I remember some one told me something about anger, that when you are angry, most of the time you are not exactly clear what are you angry about. Most of the time I would say you are actually angry at yourself not being able understand the issue you are angry about. However, the moment you realized what exactly is the problem, your anger will dissolve into solving the problem. Perhaps next time when you are angry, you will just have to sit down and find out what are you exactly angry about.
I ain't sure what I am angry about now. One thing for certain, I am not in the best condition to work on. I have unresolved issue at heart which I am not able to find out yet. I seem to hate the working environment I have, I seem to hate the people working around me and I seem to hate myself for not being better. It can be so many possibility.

Unlucky for me, I am having such intensive month that I think I will not be able to sit down and think through what am I mad about.

No comments: