Monday, December 8, 2008

Standard Chartered

Although I didn't run 42km this year, I took a 10km run this year. And I made a target of hitting under 1 hour and I did! It was 58 minutes.

It was painful though. I remembered that pain in my chest as I sprint my last part into the gantry.

It was also disappointing for myself as I have not ran 42km. As I passed through the booths, the treatment that they gave the 42km runners, it was good. Well, these people deserved it and I wish I was one of them. I will make sure I run next year.

I have set my target then again. For Sun Down Marathon, I will take part in 10km. For Army Half Marathon, I will take part in 21km to ramp up towards 42km of Standard Chartered! I am also taking up vertical marathon!

The only problem is that I hope when I get to Germany, I still can continue running. I hope that there is a indoor track or something for me. I hope...

No comments: