Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lüneburg

Welcome to Lüneburg this time round, this is my favourite city of all cities that I have been in Lower Saxony. Beautiful city! That is me across the busy main street.The Rathaus of Lüneburg. Many gather and sit around to chill mainly because of the cool and low humidity weather. If it were in Singapore, you will never get such a sight.
This is me at the top of the water tower overlooking the whole of Lüneburg.
I told you I suck at jumping shots. My friends are better.
The churches here are beautiful. Take a look at their ceiling. They have posters of this picture selling at €8. I had it for free with my semi-dslr. Candles makes peaceful artifacts for pictures.
Nice pictures in the churches. Flowers too make beautiful scenery around the world. Lucky I was around there during spring. I am so loving Spring. I shall visit Europe again in Spring.

Some pictures that I though have beautiful contrast with colours.

No comments: