Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hannover

Welcome to Hannover!This is a picture of their town hall of Hannover. Like any town in the world, there should be a place whereby they do their town's administration right? Grand isn't it?
This is me at the top of the town hall.
This is the rear view of the town hall. A more beautiful sight of it.
This was were I tried to do jump shots but it was ugly though. It is better that I am the one taking the picture. These are some jump shots that I have taken for my friend, he is a natural isn't he? It does look like he is jumping outta the picture. This is the famous opera house in Hannover, this is also a central place for gatherings, most commonly riots especially in my time there.
This is the opera house at night. Magnificant!
Germany is a cultural place with many statues and structures. The prettiest of them all I will say is these lights that you will see at night. A little bit on the night life of Hannover.

No comments: